Long Weekender Training Camps
A bit of sun is just what’s needed! Join Aloha Tri and Chili Tri in Marbella from March 22-25 for a training camp with amazing coached cycling, sea swims, running sessions on the Marbella Ironman 70.3 course!
Are you looking for a training camp this Spring to get you race ready? Are you time constrained and are racing an Ironman or a 70.3 event in 2019? Then maximise your training at our Aloha Tri Long Weekenders Camp!
For our first training camp this year we have partnered with Chili Tri and will be heading to Marbella from March 22-25, 2019.
You can expect expert guidance from two Level 3 British Triathlon coaches, amazing cycling, sea swimming and running on the iconic Marbella Ironman 70.3. course, plus a bit of luxury.
- Accommodation at the Marbella Beach Resort at Club Playa Real based upon 2 people sharing.
- Coaching throughout the weekend. Specific skills sessions during the ride personalised for you, descent techniques, climbing, etc.
- Coached open water sea swims and run sessions.
- Tips and strategies for training, preparation & race day
- Café stops along the way
- One special treat (extra cost), such as boat trip, fine dining, etc.
TYPICAL WEEKEND ITINERARY:
• Friday Arrival, build bikes, depending on your arrival time a short spin to test the bikes or alternatively a run on the 70.3 Marbella course. Dinner in the evening and then time to chill.
• Saturday: Early morning sea swim followed by ride of the IM 70.3 bike course. A short run off the bike.
• Sunday: Either another long day in the saddle of 4 to 5 hours or a long run. Swim and or Swim analysis.
• Monday: Breakfast, optional training ride of 2 to 3 hours, lunch, jet off to the airport.
The camp fees per person are:
Early bird: £550/€630 before Feb 28, 2019
Non-Residential Athletes £310/€350
Standard: £600/€685 from March 1, 2019
Late bookings: £650/€745 from March 15th through to the camp
Group bookings from +10 rate is 10% off advertised price as above
Please note that athletes will need to book their own flights. Frequent flights are available Europe-wide as well as from the UK and are quite affordable. At the time of writing this document, a flight for the first planned weekend in March was £85. You will need to add luggage on top of that if you plan on bringing your own bike.
Aloha Tri and Chili Tri aim to bring you the best, affordable training camps. Join us this March!
Early bird offer ends Feb. 28! BOOK NOW!