New Year – New Partnerships
It’s a New Year – that means new beginnings and new partnerships for Aloha Tri that YOU can benefit from as our clients.
We don’t like working in isolation. The triathlon community is global, just like our client and partner base. Over the past few years, we have been involved in sports initiatives in the UK and across the world and this year will be no different. We’ll announce a number of new events and offers over the coming weeks, so follow us on social media to stay tuned. Let’s start with our partners.
Meet our partners:
- Clinic8Studio – our official sports therapy partners based in St Albans. As an Aloha Tri client, you will get discounts off their injury assessment and treatment, sports and physiotherapy services.
- Crowdfluence – our digital marketing partner. Claim a discount off their social media and marketing services.
- Precision Hydration – our official hydration partner. Well known in the global triathlon industry, they will offer Aloha Tri clients discounts on orders.
- Rock & Road Bikes – our bike shop partner in St Albans. There are great discounts on purchases!
- Triathlon Trust – the official charity of British Triathlon will offer exclusive charity event entries and other special intitiatives for Aloha Tri clients
- Wild Bangarang – our official sports apparel partner offer a discount on purchases.
- Zone3 – Last but not least, we partner with one of the leading triathlon brands in the world! Expect lots of special offers, events and of course discounts.
When you become an Aloha Tri client, you can take advantage of fantastic discounts and offers from ourselves and our partners.
It’s easy to join the growing Aloha Tri community:
- sign up to our triathlon or individual sports coaching programmes
- download training plans from our TrainingPeaks shop
- join our events
- sign up to our newsletter or
- become a member of our Strava Club.